Our Therapy Services: SCPRC & MOZZAZ
What is Mozzaz
THE MOZZAZ DIGITAL PATIENT ENGAGEMENT PLATFORM
Mozzaz is digital health technology company that specializes in patient engagement solutions for complex care programs and services. We work with healthcare organizations, payers and providers to enhance patient engagement models through digital “connected-care” experiences. Mozzaz is fully HIPAA compliant with HiTRUST certification in-progress with active enterprise contracts across several large health plans, MCO’s and multi-state service providers digitally engaging patients across various programs and services.
MOZZAZ AIM™ TECHNOLOGY
Mozzaz has developed a unique engagement solution with its Adaptive Intervention Modeler (AIM™) technology that incorporates personalized interventions, data-driven content and advanced machine learning for predictive and personalized experiences. The Mozzaz solution enables healthcare organizations to model any clinical program or service based on their unique workflows and care pathways easily and quickly.
CREATING CONNECTED CARE EXPERIENCES
Mozzaz “digitizes” interactive patient experiences to support virtual care with integrated secure telehealth technology and advanced data-driven actions including rules-based content and “smart” alerts that encourages app usage and continuous engagement with the system and their care teams. Data and progress updates are automatically collected and remotely monitored by the care team for timely adjustments, response and interventions for continuous virtual care between appointments and sessions. Patient-generated data from multiple sources (interventions, wearables, medical devices, GPS etc.) is aggregated and correlated in a data model that enables care teams to track patterns of behavior, triggers, self-assessments, and self-help activity through reminders and notifications.
Mozzaz has a proven solution with demonstrable financial and clinical benefits including positive quality of care results and healthy outcome measures for payers, providers and patients in behavioral and mental health services. Mozzaz has proven results that include:
- Positive clinical outcomes based on improved patient adherence to care plans and engagement
- Responsive preventative care that minimizes or averts unnecessary ER hospitalizations
- Improved efficiency and productivity with clinical teams (better utilization of staff time)
- Automatic patient-collected data to support patient monitoring, warnings and analytics
- Technology-enabled care that supports value-based care models centered on outcomes and value
CHALLENGES THAT MOZZAZ CAN HELP ADDRESS
Through Mozzaz, clients, family members and care teams can stay engaged and support program retention and success. Clients can have access to professional mental health resources and assessments on a daily basis to help with perceived changes in their stress/anxiety tolerances. Having this accessibility could help with effective communication when it is monitored by the professional and could help client and support staff to make allowances for changes in stress and anxiety. Progress monitoring can be measured through qualitative and quantitative measurements collected through active and passive data collection models. This can data be reviewed an analyzed to evaluate client, provider and treatment outcome as well as the effectiveness of Mozzaz in facilitating these outcomes.
Examples of how data collection can be utilized includes:
· Client progress tracking against personal goals and objectives ie. Quality of sleep
· Improved communication between clients, therapists and caregivers
· Track and monitor triggers that lead to behavioral or emotional difficulty
· Maintain positive changes in emotional and behavioral health
· Reduce crisis episodes and hospitalizations
· Proactive appointment and activity reminders- actionable alerts
· Involvement in self-help resources and services
· Improved clinician productivity with electronic assessment and data collection, combined with clinical management of treatment activities
· Increase in check-ins for mental health support
· Improvement in coping skills
· Increase in client engagement of Mozzaz & decrease in face-to face visits
· Reporting response time – time between client reach out and therapist response